BARTENDERS UNION LOCAL 165 TRAINING PROGRAM
Classes will begin from February 3, 2020 through to June 24, 2020.
1. Twenty (20) weeks of classes – (2) classes per week is required.
2. Four (4) absences maximum are permitted.
3. Trainees are dropped at five (5) absences! No exceptions for any reason!
4. Do not register for this Training Program if you have a planned vacation or any other event that might cause you to exceed four (4) absences!
5. Two (2) absences in a row will require a meeting with the instructor.
1. Onsite Registration will begin Monday, January 6, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. FOR APPRENTICES WORKING IN A PROPERTY COVERED BY A COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENT (CBA).
• A materials fee of $90.00 (non-refundable!) is due at registration.
2. Registration for Bartender and Apprentices who are WORKING IN A PROPERTY NOT COVERED BY A COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENT (CBA) at least three (3) shifts per week will be permitted to register on Monday, January 20, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. upon availability of classroom space only.
• A non-refundable fee of $600.00 is due at the time of registration – non transferable. Verification of employment must be presented at the time of registration (letter, employee badge, or paperwork identifying position as that of bartender or bar back, and a recent pay stub.)
REGISTRATION IS HELD AT: BARTENDERS’UNION LOCAL 165, 4825 WEST NEVSO DRIVE, LAS VEGAS, NV 89103. TELEPHONE 702-384-7774
ALL CLASSES WILL BE HELD AT THE CULINARY TRAINING ACADEMY, 710 WEST LAKE MEAD BLVD., NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV 89030 (LOCATED BETWEEN I-15 AND MARTIN LUTHER KING)