Online pre-registration only for Apprentices WORKING IN A PROPERTY COVERED BY A COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENT (CBA) will take place from January 6, 2020 – January 10, 2020. You must have your VG Number (located on Union ID Card) to register. Also, actual payment ($90.00) must be paid in the office by January 10, 2019 or you will lose your spot and need to register in person on Friday, January 10, 2020.
- A materials fee of $90.00 (non-refundable) is due by Friday, January 10, 2020.
Classes will begin February 3, 2020 and continue through June 24, 2020.
- Twenty (20) weeks of classes – (2) classes per week are required.
- Four (4) absences maximum are permitted.
- Trainees are dropped at five (5) absences! No exceptions for any reason!
- Do not register for this Training Program if you have a planned vacation or any other event that might cause you to exceed four (4) absences!
- Two (2) absences in a row will require a meeting with the instructor.
- Online Registration will begin Monday, January 6, 2020–January 10, 2020 from
8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. only for Apprentice Bartenders WORKING IN A PROPERTY COVERED BY A COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENT (CBA).
• A materials fee of $90.00 (non-refundable) is due at registration.
- Online Registration for Bartenders and Apprentices WORKING IN A PROPERTY NOT COVERED BY A COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENT (CBA) who are working at least three (3) shifts per week will begin registering on Monday, January 20, 2020 – January 24, 2020 “only upon availability of classroom space.”
• A non-refundable and non-transferable fee of $600.00 (credit, debit, money order, or cashier’s check only – no cash) is due at the time of registration. Verification of employment must be presented at the time of registration (letter, employee badge, or paperwork identifying position as that of bartender or apprentice/bar back, and a recent pay-stub.)
- MANDATORY ORIENTATION will be held at the Culinary Academy on January 28, 2020 for Monday and Tuesday Classes or January 29, 2020 for Wednesday and Thursday Classes. ATTENDANCE AT BOTH ORIENTATION AND FIRST DAY OF CLASS IS MANDATORY OR YOU WILL BE DROPPED.
REGISTRATION IS HELD AT: BARTENDERS’UNION LOCAL 165, 4825 WEST NEVSO DRIVE, LAS VEGAS, NV 89103. TELEPHONE (702) 384-7774
ALL CLASSES WILL BE HELD AT THE CULINARY ACADEMY OF LAS VEGAS,
710 WEST LAKE MEAD BLVD., NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV 89030 (LOCATED BETWEEN I-15 AND MARTIN LUTHER KING) **NOTE: ONLY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS, CASHIER CHECKS, OR MONEY ORDERS WILL BE ALLOWED (CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED).**