BARTENDERS LOCAL 165 TRAINING PROGRAM NON-UNION ONLINE REGISTRATION July 18, 2016 – July 22, 2016
NON-UNION ONLINE REGISTRATION
Non-Union Online Pre-Registration (www.herelocal165.org): only for those Apprentices and Bartenders who are working in a Non-Union House (not covered under a Collective Bargaining Agreement) will take place from July 18, 2016 – July 22, 2016 upon available space. Payment of ($600.00) must be paid in person at the office by July 22, 2016 or you will lose your spot. Verification of employment must be presented at the time of payment. You must work at least 3 days/week (24 hours/week) in order to be eligible. Verification must include one of the following documents: letter from employer; work schedule; an employee badge; paperwork identifying position as that of a bartender or apprentice bartender (bar back); and a recent paystub.
- A (non-refundable and non-transferrable) fee of $600.00 is due by Friday, July 22, 2016.
- **NOTE: ONLY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS, CASHIER CHECKS, OR MONEY ORDERS WILL BE ALLOWED (CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED).**
Classes will begin August 8, 2016 and continue through January 5, 2017.
- Twenty (20) weeks of classes – (2) classes per week are required.
- Four (4) absences maximum are permitted.
- Trainees are dropped at five (5) absences! No exceptions for any reason!
- Do not register for this Training Program if you have a planned vacation or any other event that might cause you to exceed four (4) absences!
- Two (2) absences in a row will require a meeting with the instructor.
MANDATORY ORIENTATION will be held at the Culinary Academy on August 2 & 3, 2016.
REGISTRATION FEES ARE TO BE PAID AT: BARTENDERS’ UNION LOCAL 165, 4825 WEST NEVSO DRIVE, LAS VEGAS, NV 89103, TELEPHONE (702) 384-7774.
ALL CLASSES WILL BE HELD AT THE CULINARY ACADEMY OF LAS VEGAS, 710 WEST LAKE MEAD BLVD., NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV 89030.