BARTENDERS UNION LOCAL 165 TRAINING PROGRAM
Classes will begin from August 8, 2016 through to January 7, 2017.
1. Twenty (20) weeks of classes – (2) classes per week is required.
2. Four (4) absences maximum are permitted.
3. Trainees are dropped at five (5) absences! No exceptions for any reason!
4. Do not register for this Training Program if you have a planned vacation or any other event that might cause you to exceed four (4) absences!
5. Two (2) absences in a row will require a meeting with the instructor.
1. Union Onsite Registration will begin Monday, July 11, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for apprentices working at properties covered under a collective bargaining agreement.
• A materials fee of $90.00 (non-refundable!) is due at registration.
2. Non-Union Registration for Bartender and Apprentices who are working at least three (3) shifts per week will be permitted to register on Monday, July 18, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. upon availability of classroom space only.
• A non-refundable fee of $600.00 is due at the time of registration – non transferable. Verification of employment must be presented at the time of registration (letter, employee badge, or paperwork identifying position as that of bartender or bar back, and a recent pay stub.)
REGISTRATION IS HELD AT: BARTENDERS’UNION LOCAL 165, 4825 WEST NEVSO DRIVE, LAS VEGAS, NV 89103. TELEPHONE 384-7774
ALL CLASSES WILL BE HELD AT THE CULINARY TRAINING ACADEMY, 710 WEST LAKE MEAD BLVD., NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV 89030 (LOCATED BETWEEN I-15 AND MARTIN LUTHER KING)