UNION ONLINE REGISTRATION
Online pre-registration only for Apprentices working in a Union House under a Collective Bargaining Agreement will take place from January 9, 2017 – January 13, 2017. You must have your VG Number (located on Union ID Card) to register. Also, actual payment ($90.00) must be paid in the office by January 13, 2017 or you will lose your spot and need to register in person on Friday, January 13, 2017.
- A materials fee of $90.00 (non-refundable) is due by Friday, January 13, 2017.
Classes will begin February 13, 2017 and continue through June 29, 2017.
- Twenty (20) weeks of classes – (2) classes per week are required.
- Four (4) absences maximum are permitted.
- Trainees are dropped at five (5) absences! No exceptions for any reason!
- Do not register for this Training Program if you have a planned vacation or any other event that might cause you to exceed four (4) absences!
- Two (2) absences in a row will require a meeting with the instructor.
- Union Properties Onsite Registration will begin Monday, January 9, 2017 – January 13, 2017 from
8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. only for Apprentice Bartenders working at properties that
are covered under a Collective Bargaining Agreement.
• A materials fee of $90.00 (non-refundable) is due at registration.
- Non-Union Properties Online Per-Registration for Bartenders and Apprentices (not covered under a
Union Collective Bargaining Agreement) who are working at least three (3) shifts per week
will begin registering on Monday, January 17, 2017 – January 20, 2017
“only upon availability of classroom space.”
• A non-refundable and non-transferable fee of $600.00 (credit, debit, money order, or cashier’s check only – no cash) is due at the time of registration. Verification of employment must be presented at the time of registration (letter, employee badge, or paperwork identifying position as that of bartender or apprentice/bar back, and a recent pay-stub.)
- MANDATORY ORIENTATION will be held at the Culinary Academy on Febuary 7 & 8, 2017.ATTENDANCE AT BOTH ORIENTATION AND FIRST DAY OF CLASS IS MANDATORY OR YOU WILL BE DROPPED.
REGISTRATION IS HELD AT: BARTENDERS’UNION LOCAL 165, 4825 WEST NEVSO DRIVE, LAS VEGAS, NV 89103. TELEPHONE (702) 384-7774
ALL CLASSES WILL BE HELD AT THE CULINARY ACADEMY OF LAS VEGAS,
710 WEST LAKE MEAD BLVD., NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV 89030 (LOCATED BETWEEN I-15 AND MARTIN LUTHER KING) **NOTE: ONLY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS, CASHIER CHECKS, OR MONEY ORDERS WILL BE ALLOWED (CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED).**